Latina Leader Marisa Salcines to Fuel the Advancement of U.S. Latino Professionals as Center for Hispanic Leadership Atlanta Chapter President
Center for Hispanic Leadership (CHL) has launched its Atlanta Chapter in its efforts to accelerate the advancement of U.S Latino professionals with the appointment of Marisa Salcines as its local market President. According to CHL Founder, Glenn Llopis, “Ms. Salcines is a strong Latina Leader whose professional journey has influenced Hispanic advancement in both the private and public sectors over the past 16 years. We are delighted that Ms. Salcines will serve as our Atlanta Chapter President. Her impact and influence in the community will be noticed immediately.”
(NNPA) Former British Prime Minister during WW II, Winston Churchill, said, “To everyman there comes a time in his life when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and asked to do a great and mighty work; unique to him and fitted to his talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the moment that could be his finest hour.” Well, Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas was tapped on the shoulder and was asked to do a great and mighty work that was truly unique to her and fitted to her talents.
- Rwandan genocide survivor’s story reaches all the way to America: A story of pain turned into hope
- NAACP Commends San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee on Dropping Consideration of Stop-and-Frisk
- New Teacher Video Available from The Nation’s Report Card: Introducing NAEP to Teachers
- African American Influence Worldwide
- Hispanic Training Center to Enable Career Advancement and Job Creation for U.S. Latinos