According to the Center for Hispanic Leadership (CHL), universities and corporations must become more culturally sensitive of the educational requirements that will better prepare and enable Hispanics in the classroom and the workplace. In response to this growing need, CHL has identified and invested heavily in a unique approach that combines culturally relevant curriculum and interactive video-based technology: Hispanic Training Center, launching August 6th.
LOS ANGELES – MTV. HBO. CNN. These cable stations have revolutionized our television viewing experience and our culture as a whole. In 1979, cable was still an emerging technology, but one that brothers Clinton and Carl Galloway knew was worth pursuing.
Interfaith Coalition on Mosques Today Called for a Comprehensive Investigation of the Suspicious Fire that Destroyed a Mosque in Joplin
- Which type of mortgage is best for you?
It is important to understand the differences between the types of mortgages available to you. Once you know your short and long term financial strategy, you should educate yourself about the terms, benefits, and drawbacks of fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages, as well as FHA (Federal Housing Administration) and VA (Veterans Affairs) mortgage loans. Your personal research can go a long way. Ask yourself which type of loan you might qualify for and which types might best suit your lifestyle and ability to make your monthly payments.
- UNC Study Finds Racial Diversity of Dtudents Beneficial in Higher Education
- High-Risk Sexual Activity Among Black Teens Drops Dramatically
- Tracking the Killer’s Dark Mind
- Blacks, Latinos Strongest Supporters of Financial Reform
- African American Pastor in Maryland Responds to Anti-Equality Political Positioning by Area Ministers