Perhaps Americans and President Barak Obama signed off on the notion that “The people have spoken” in Tuesday’s mid-term election, before taking the time to read what is hidden in small print.
Election Day victories for two Black Republicans raise a rare question in the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress: How will two African American members of the Grand Old Party interact with the Congressional Black Caucus?
When the U.S. Census Bureau recently released its annual report on the economic status of American households, few people were surprised that black and Hispanic households showed the highest increase in poverty rates.
In order to get to your destiny you have to go through some trials, tribulations and sometimes the wilderness. By the grace of God, Greater Diversity News made it through “The Challenges” and came out Greater! With the support of our advertisers, readers and staff, we have been blessed to provide wonderful online and publishing services such as our website: GreaterDiversity.com, Calendar of Events, C.O.D.D.E (Coalition of Organizations Dedicated to Diversity and Empowerment), Business Directory, classifieds, eNews, facebook and Twitter.
- A Ministry Where Justice and Spirituality Walk Together
- Wilmington Police Dept. Lieutenant Yolanda R. Sparrow Graduates from FBI National Academy
- Black American Voters Alert: Don’t Let Anyone Break Your Spirit
- Black Youth Get Political: Not politically detached and influenced by rap
- Reverend Melvin Whitley, Outreach Minister