America is beholden to grass roots pioneers whose activism, organizing, and ministry have raised the bar for giving back. In the pattern of Marva Collins, Mary McCloud Bethune, and others who have contributed to a ...
Tulsa, OK – With the new trends in fitness and loosing weight as a focus to help people change their lives, the most obvious aspect of life change is often left out, spiritual health. People tend to get so wrapped up in spending time at the gym building their muscles or getting the adrenaline pumping in a cardio workout that they forget their soul needs to be developed too.
WASHINGTON—John Boyd, a fourth generation farmer, wants it to be clear - his effort to secure Congressional funding for a discrimination settlement that black farmers reached with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is not the pursuit of “reparation.”
In the last few decades, different programs have arisen out of a profound, virtually universal frustration with the dysfunction of our justice system. What distinguishes restorative justice from all these programs is that it is not a program.
- Supporting Leadership that Promotes Racial Justice
- Webinar: Developing Leadership that Contributes to Racial Justice
- $43.4 Million of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Funds Awarded to NCDOT
- U.S. District Court for NJ Grants NAACP Motion for Summary Judgment Against N. Hudson Fire & Rescue
- More Satisfied at Work with Higher Level of Emotional Intelligence