(NNPA) - You can't drive a car by looking down at the road. If you want to do more than just take direction, then think bigger, look out ahead, figure out what you need to build a sustainable process, and start building it. A business idea is a prerequisite for a successful business venture.
WASHINGTON (NNPA) - Last week, the House of Representatives passed a Wall Street reform bill that advocates are calling the most comprehensive financial reform since the New Deal was signed into law by Franklin Roosevelt 70 years ago.
(NNPA) - As the nation's healthcare system braces for an influx of newly insured patients, a new study published in the June 15 issue of Annals of Internal Medicine examines the record of the nation's medical schools in graduating physicians to meet this new public need.
Robert Byrd, the longest serving member of Congress in history, often credited the law degree he earned in 1963 from American University’s Washington College of Law with instilling in him a new level of confidence.
In these difficult financial times it is common for college students to engage in some part-time work while juggling regular semester coursework or, at a minimum, take that obligatory summer job.
- Cities with High Concentrations of Entrepreneurs Lure Colleagues by Providing Increased Speed and Profits
- Proposed Financial Reforms Affect Student-Loan Industry
- High Court Nominee’s Hearing Underway
- New Mexico Small Business Assistance Program Asks Business Owners to Submit New Projects
- Regulators Need More Funding to Enforce Finance Reform