Married people may think they communicate well with their partners, but psychologists have found that they don't always convey messages to their loved ones as well as they think — and in some cases, the spouses communicate no better than strangers.
ACLU Files Commutation Petition On Behalf Of Man Serving Unjust Prison Sentence For Non-Violent Crime
NEW YORK The American Civil Liberties Union and the Los Angeles-based law firm Caldwell Leslie and Proctor, PC today asked President Obama to commute the remaining sentence of Kenneth J. Lumpkin, a father of four serving the 15th year of an unjust 20-year prison sentence for a non-violent offense.
- Martin Luther King Day of Service
- African-American Baptist Mission Collaboration Increases Donation to Habitat for Humanity to $1 Million to Help Haiti Earthquake Relief
- Some Colleges Flunking Fair Admissions Test
- NCDOT Public-Private Partnership Pilot Meets first Milestone
- Feds Mean Business: U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade on Kilpatrick Indictments, Christine Beatty and More