Barring a scandal or other bizarre circumstances between now and the vote to confirm Elena Kagan as the Supreme Court Justice to replace John Paul Stevens, one Texas Tech University political science expert says Kagan’s confirmation appears almost a given.
Promoting Collaborative Healthcare through Simulation-Nursing & medical students most often learn separately. When they graduate, they may be less than fully prepared to work collaboratively in the high-risk healthcare environment.
In observance of Skin Cancer Awareness Month, experts at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are encouraging women to be creative and use parasols to protect delicate skin from the sun.
They have glue on their fingers and smiles on their faces; crayons spread before them and kids crowded around them. It’s all part of a day’s work for the Volunteens of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Leaving home for college is an exciting and monumental event in a young adult’s life. And though it may seem overwhelming at times, the transition from homebody high school student to independent college freshman needn’t be a stressful one.
- Reading Programs Yield Few Gains in Comprehension
- First Lady: Math, Science Important to Nation
- Greenlining Institute Summit: College, Early Vision Keys to Finding Right Career Path
- Latina Appointed to Key Post at U.S. Minority Development Business Agency
- Pew Hispanic Center Report Sheds Light On Ilegal Immigration Debate