"Thank you for taking the time to publish our event. I just received a follow-up email from Shanasa letting me know that the event was published. It's rare these days to get such excellent customer service and I appreciate it."
Cathy Harms, Philanthropy Journal
- Post your events for FREE!
- Your event will reach over 30,000 readers weekly.
- Unlimited editing for frequent updates to your event.
- You can email your event to your contact list from the calendar itself.
- You can post a flier or attachment to your event like a registration form.
- You can add multiple Web links to event information on your site.
- Your event will be ranked high on Google search engine.
- Flag your event or add an icon for extra visibility (registered users only)
If you have any questions please contact us through the contact us form or call 1-800-462-0738.
Event Calendars Posting Instructions:
Register to get started. Click Here to Register
- Once you have registered and confirmed your email address, login and select the Master Calendar from the Calendar item on the menu.
- Next to each date there is a small [+] sign. Clicking on this symbol will open the posting window.
- Then choose which city your event is located in and select the date of your event.
- You can always return to make any revisions needed to your posting.
- If you need assistance please call 1-800-462-0738.
Search by state for events
Below is a list of our current state listings.
- North Carolina Calendars
- South Carolina (coming soon)
- Georgia (coming soon)
Greater Diversity News is dedicated to working with the global communities to empower organizations to make a difference in areas of economics and education. We invite you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter and register your business on our Networking Directory. You can also list your jobs in our Classifieds section. Our newest feature is C.O.D.D.E which stands for the Coalition of Organizations Dedicated to Empowerment and Diversity. Join our efforts to change the future for marginilized groups. Call 1-800-462-0738 to get involved.