National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Online Chapter Location-offering convenience to locate the chapter nearest where you want to be!
- Online Membership Registration- we welcome you immediately with an email from the local president of the chapter you choose. Many of the chapters have the E-Commerce capability to accept your membership dues online through a secured gateway!
- State of the art technology drives our internet presence- providing you the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest news in the industry.
- REALTIST® Locator System (RLS)- If you're a sales professional you will be excited about the REALTIST® Locator Service! This exclusive feature allows you to list properties you represent, to be accessible to clients across the world!
- Education- there are many venues to enhance your skills in the industry through our NAREB University of Real Estate. New courses are being offered and online courses are expected in 2007!
- Training- is conducted by each local chapter, to reinforce the processes you need every day to be at the cutting edge of local competition!
- Discounts to various companies, by simply being a member!
- Annual conventions where you hear the sharpest minds in the industry bring information, create specialized programs for REALTISTS®, and have the opportunity to network with real estate professionals from across the country!
- Technical Training- is offered online and at annual events. Learn new tools to help you improve performance with the hottest technology!
- Legislative Action- we maintain a Public Affairs Committee that tracks and evaluates pertinent legislative issues and concerns before Congress and other agencies affecting our industry. We have an active partnership with the Black Caucus where we are able to discuss concerns which primarily affect the African American communities.
- Voting Rights-you have a voice in what the organization sets as an agenda. Let your voice be heard on issues and topics of interest to you.
- Professional Affiliations- we have six (6) professional affiliations which specialize in training and accreditation to increase your knowledge of the industry. These affiliates support our ideals and vision and are active with community events which raise awareness about the issues affecting real estate for the community we serve. Together, we find solutions to improve the real estate lifecycle for every REALTIST® and their client. Our affiliate organizations are:
- National Society of Real Estate Appraisers
- NAREB Investment Division
- Real Estate Management Brokers Institute
- Sales Associates Division
- The Women's Council
- Contractors Division
- Homeownership Education Counseling
Are you ready to join? We certainly hope so! If you need more information however, please complete the short questionnaire below, and a REALTIST® will contact you within 24 hours.
If you're ready to become a REALTIST® now, we are so happy to have you! Complete the Membership Registration form. A REALTIST® will respond immediately to your registration and will personally contact you within the next 24 hours.