New book follows a new immigrant’s journey of assimilating into American middle class DALLAS – In the mid-80s, Nigeria was a country torn apart by political strife causing many people to search for a better life abroad. Osaze Ehigiator shares the story of his immigration from Nigeria to the United States in his new book Thrill of the Rookie.
MAITLAND, FL— Within the pages of Dr. Lonnie Sessoms, Jr., Ph.D.’s new book, Duty Call: Rendezvous with Destiny ($16.99, paperback, 978-1-62419-674-4; $8.49, e-book, 978-1-62419-675-1) readers will see how God placed potential and purpose in every individual. The author details how the potential of many readers is like a jewel, in that it is hidden under layers of lifetime experiences both positive and negative, and how to rediscover significance through the origin of humanity.
We Need Mindset Control: With 300 Million Guns Already in the Country, Gun Control is Not The Answer
- Public Policy, Institutional Barriers Are Pushing Racial Wealth Gap
- Lineup of New Faith-Friendly Oriented TV
- Ethics of Access: Comparing Two Federal Health Care Reform Efforts
- New Company, Black Business Apps, Helps Black Entrepreneurs Capitalize on Mobile Revolution
- Targets of Bully Bosses Aren’t the Only Victims
- Missouri Has Highest Black Murder Victim Rate
- Open Letter To America's Black Youth: "Brains Before Bullets, Think It Out, Don't Shoot It Out!"
- Don't Forget Dads: Engaging Fathers in Positive Parenting Programs
- Black History Trading Cards, Playing Cards and Paper Crafts - All in One Amazing Book!