Berklee College of Music Students, Alumni from Latin America to Perform in Mexico City Concert/Talent Competition
Domestic Violence Hiding in the Open, The Crime is Drastically Underreported Until It Reaches a Horrific End
NEW YORK (NNPA) - One of the great undiscussed dilemmas plaguing this city is the number of runaways and abducted children. The numbers are staggering. AMBER Ready Inc./Foundation states that annually about 800,000 children are reported missing in America. “The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime defines human trafficking as ‘the acquisition of people by improper means such as force, fraud or deception, with the aim of exploiting them.’ ...
- Wireless Freedom in Underserved Communities Nationwide
- Modern Slavery: Problem of Human Trafficking Exists Locally
- Kiva Loans to the Working Poor, People Helping People!
- The 'Flat' World Is 'Open': How Technology Is Changing Education
- International Journalists Hone Multimedia Skills at Ithaca College Workshop
- Study Finds Links Between Obesity and Adolescents’ Social Networks
- Widening Racial Gap Exists in Key Factors for Economic Well-Being
- Positive Emotions Increase Life Satisfaction by Building Resilience
- Obama's Visit to Ghana: Indiana University Experts Comment