Health and Spirit
By Reid Wilson, PhD and Lynn Lyons, LICSW -- Deerfield Beach, FL, - With anxiety at epidemic levels among our children, Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents (HCI Books -- $14.95 – ISBN: 9780757317260 – September 2013) offers a contrarian yet effective approach to help children and teens push through their fears, worries, and phobias to ultimately become more resilient, independent, and happy.
WASHINGTON -- Today, AARP announced a new effort focused in Hispanic communities to increase education and knowledge about the Affordable Care Act and to prepare families for the opening of health exchanges in the fall.
- Health Disparities: A Function of Assets, Access and Attitudes
- Anxious? Activate Your Anterior Cingulate Cortex by Meditating
- Power of Prayer: Prayer Leads to Cooperation, Forgiveness in Relationships
- Black Woman's Wellness Guide Wins 2012 NAACP Image Award
- Loneliness, Like Chronic Stress, Taxes the Immune System
- Newlywed Couple in California Launches National Effort To Find Bone Marrow Match and Register 1,000 African Americans