Minority Business News
GREENSBORO (NNPA) - Tracking stimulus funding received by the City has gotten a little bit easier for Greensboro residents. Funds received as a part of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) can now be tracked on http://greensbororecovery-nc.net.
The Babson College STEP Project For Family Enterprising (Successful Transgenerational Entrepreneurship Practices) held its second Asia Pacific Family Summit at the Korean Federation of Banks in Seoul, Korea.
United States Hispanic Chamber Urges Administration to Expand Lending for America’s Small Businesses
Have you ever wondered why government agencies engage in costly and inefficient public contracts? Political economist Pablo Spiller found that a fundamental difference between public and private contracting is the potential scrutiny of public contracts by opportunistic third parties. Understanding the risk associated with this scrutiny, according to Spiller’s latest research, is the first step toward improved regulation, efficiency, and reduced costs.
- Business Professional Association Helps Students Prepare for Business Careers
- 3rd Annual Women of Color Conference
- Babson Entrepreneurship Forum – “Action Drives Results” - October 16th, 2009
- Atlanta Kills Off Start-Up Companies
- U.S. Business Community Must Address Achievement Gap in Schools, National Leaders Say
- Minority groups' share of $10 trillion U.S. consumer market is growing steadily