Minority Business News
CBC Members Stand Up for Black Press, Jobs, Small Businesses, Vow to Escalate Protests if Black Economic Woes are Ignored
WASHINGTON (NNPA) - The 10 Black members of the powerful House Finance Committee are still being applauded this week by the Black Press and Black leaders nationally for boldly boycotting a committee meeting in order to force a $4 billion allocation to benefit the Black community. They have told the NNPA News Service that they plan to escalate protests if lawmakers continue to ignore the suffering of their constituents, including advertising discrimination against Black newspapers.
GREENSBORO (NNPA) - Tracking stimulus funding received by the City has gotten a little bit easier for Greensboro residents. Funds received as a part of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) can now be tracked on http://greensbororecovery-nc.net.
The Babson College STEP Project For Family Enterprising (Successful Transgenerational Entrepreneurship Practices) held its second Asia Pacific Family Summit at the Korean Federation of Banks in Seoul, Korea.
United States Hispanic Chamber Urges Administration to Expand Lending for America’s Small Businesses
- Why Public Contracts Follow Different Rules than Private Contracts
- Business Professional Association Helps Students Prepare for Business Careers
- 3rd Annual Women of Color Conference
- Babson Entrepreneurship Forum – “Action Drives Results” - October 16th, 2009
- Atlanta Kills Off Start-Up Companies
- U.S. Business Community Must Address Achievement Gap in Schools, National Leaders Say