Minority Business News
This week's edition of NCDOT Now: Federal judge makes an important ruling in the Bonner Bridge lawsuit
This week's edition of “NCDOT Now,” the department's weekly video news update, is now online. Just click below to watch it.
Those with strong health, wellness, and safety programs bested S&P 500 average rate of return in investment simulations
Companies that build a culture of health by focusing on the well-being and safety of their workforce may yield greater value for their investors, according to a study published in the September issue of the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (JOEM), official publication of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM).
Use the public library to check out movies or books for free.
- Diluting Black Business
- Treat Your Organization’s Most Valuable Resource with Care, Says Former Businessman of the Year
- Frank Savage Knows How to Sail Against the Wind
- Music Entrepreneur Learns How To Develop Real Estate
- Choosing the Right Business Entity: Does Everyone Need to Incorporate?
- Rise of Black-Owned Businesses