Minority Business News
If you made it through childhood, you have a story to tell – the question is, are you willing to share it for the sake of making someone else's path through life easier? Are you willing to be a guide? A guide literally is someone who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.; one who serves as a model for others.
Center for Hispanic Leadership (CHL) will be launching its Hispanic Training Center on August 6, 2012, the first and only interactive video-based online training center designed to accelerate the advancement of Hispanics in America – as corporate leaders, as small business owners, and as consumers who can help influence how organizations build their brands. According to CHL Founder, Glenn Llopis, “As Hispanics, we are quickly waking up to the need to hold on to our cultural values and use them for leverage as we reach for success.
- Federal Contracting with Blacks has Declined
- FUBU Founder, ‘Shark Tank’ Star Talks Business
- An Inside Look at the New Fronting Game
- Minority Business Owners Expand Cupcake Business Via Local Farmers Market
- Greater Diversity Tech News : A Comprehensive Online Marketing Strategy
- Getting Smart on Surety Bonds: African-American Female Business Owner in St. Louis Got Funded.