By Reid Wilson, PhD and Lynn Lyons, LICSW -- Deerfield Beach, FL, - With anxiety at epidemic levels among our children, Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents (HCI Books -- $14.95 – ISBN: 9780757317260 – September 2013) offers a contrarian yet effective approach to help children and teens push through their fears, worries, and phobias to ultimately become more resilient, independent, and happy.
Get the latest edition of GDN in an easy to read and download Adobe PDF version. We provide this service free of charge to or dedicated readers and supporters. We are coming together, all groups, all minorities, to only support companies that find value in supporting disenfranchised communities.Please help us keep this service free by supporting our advertisers.
The “A Book That Shaped Me” Library of Congress National Book Festival Summer Writing Contest, a program that asks rising 5th and 6th graders to reflect on a book that has made a personal impact in their lives, has announced its 2013 winners.
The NC Commission of Indian Affairs is holding its annual Commission meeting today from 10:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. at the Embassy Suites Hotel–Crabtree in Raleigh. The agenda includes addresses by Governor Pat McCrory, Secretary of Administration Bill Daughtridge, and Justice Paul Newby will swear-in the new Chairwoman of the Commission, Mrs. Ruth Revels.
- Watch The Latest Episode of NCDOT Now
- Download GDN Digital Edition Sept. 5, 2013
- Public Forum Series Aimed at Developing Creative Strategies for Engaging Political, Cultural and Social Conflicts
- POST-9/11 “TURBAN MYTHS” IN AMERICA
- Construction News and Resources: S&W Ready Mix Concrete named first place winner in Commitment to Environmental Excellence