Andrea Harris, President Of The North Carolina Institute Of Minority Economic Development, to Receive The U.S Department Of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency Abe Venable Award
You know about Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving when people line up outside the big department stores and discount stores in the middle of the night to buy cheap Christmas presents. Black Friday is a big day for retailers, but I don't think it's nearly as important as Small Business Saturday. That's because small business is the heart and soul of our economy.
- Ballot Proposition Increases Corporate Welfare
- Stone Cold Marketing: Selling Alcohol to Young African Americans
- Student Loan Problems Mirror those of Mortgages
- Domestic Violence: What’s Love Got to Do with It?
- Does Obama Have Better Leadership Skills, Survey Shows
- Study Highlights the Current State of Women in Leadership Roles
- Discover Card Must Refund $200 Million for ‘Deceptive’ Marketing
- Breast Cancer Takes Heavier Toll on Black Women