Washington, DC – Generation Opportunity, a national, non-partisan youth advocacy organization, is announcing its Millennial Jobs Report for September 2013. The data is non-seasonally adjusted (NSA) and is specific to 18-29 year olds:
These are exciting times at the CVMSDC. As you know, NMSDC and our network are transitioning and our council continues to be successful and ahead of plan in the process. Recognizing that change is always a challenge, we are excited to embrace the new opportunities to create wealth for our MBEs and grow revenue for our corporate members. As you know, the network transitions are to benefit our corporate members and certified MBEs. Our corporate members and our MBEs benefits are:
A new report from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) found that many of the same types of loan servicing problems that affected consumers in the mortgage market are now affecting student loan borrowers. Just as troubled homeowners were often unable to pay their mortgages, refinance their loans, or receive timely assistance from loan servicers, many student loan borrowers are now experiencing many of the same difficulties. Although the report focuses on private student loans, some of the servicing problems identified also affect federal student loan borrows.
Raleigh - The North Carolina Department of Transportation project to fortify two of the Triangle’s busiest roads begins this week, with some preliminary work already underway. The Fortify project involves removing and replacing an 11.5-mile stretch of I-40 and I-440 to address immediate safety concerns. Drivers will begin seeing nighttime lane closures this week, with some additional daytime closures to follow in early December.
- Arts For Social Justice Documentary "Walk With Me" Has First-Round Digital Release
- Renowned Radio Personality Michael Baisden Launches "One Dream One Team" Mentoring Initiative In Nationwide Effort to Recruit Male Mentors for 12,000 African American Boys
- Five Reasons You Are Not Losing Fat
- ColorOfChange.org Applauds Gov Brown’s Decision to “Ban the Box” on Public Sector Employment Applications
- Omega Psi Phi $35,000 Contribution To Fayetteville State University Campaign