If you made it through childhood, you have a story to tell – the question is, are you willing to share it for the sake of making someone else's path through life easier? Are you willing to be a guide? A guide literally is someone who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.; one who serves as a model for others.
A-B Tech Student, Jeremy Jackson Selected To Attend The Presidents’ Roundtable Of The National Council On Black American Affairs
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Blacks Still Struggle To Qualify For Personal and Business Credit; New Web Site Wants To Help
- Alabama State Senator Protests Monument For KKK Leader
- Facing General Motors Head On: A boxer in the fight of his life with corporate America
- Majority of Global Muslims Wish for Peace, Well-Being and Family over Wealth and Success for Eid, Western Union Study Finds