DURHAM, N.C. — For the third year in a row, North Carolina Central University has been recognized as a “military-friendly” institution by Victory Media, a company that serves military personnel transitioning into civilian life. The 2013 Military Friendly Schools list honors the top 15 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are “doing the most to embrace America’s military service members, veterans, and spouses as students and ensure their success on campus,” Victory Media said.
ATLANTA - As states wrangle with whether or not to pursue Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act, they should look carefully at the serious implications for oral health, especially for poor and minority children if Medicaid services are not expanded as originally envisioned under the ACA.
If you made it through childhood, you have a story to tell – the question is, are you willing to share it for the sake of making someone else's path through life easier? Are you willing to be a guide? A guide literally is someone who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.; one who serves as a model for others.
- Report on Black Buying Power, Consumer Behavior and Lifestyle Trends
- A-B Tech Student, Jeremy Jackson Selected To Attend The Presidents’ Roundtable Of The National Council On Black American Affairs
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Blacks Still Struggle To Qualify For Personal and Business Credit; New Web Site Wants To Help
- Alabama State Senator Protests Monument For KKK Leader