A-B Tech Student, Jeremy Jackson Selected To Attend The Presidents’ Roundtable Of The National Council On Black American Affairs
LANSING, Mich. – In the boxing ring, he was a warrior that wouldn’t give up. He had no idea he would need to use those same skills in the courtroom years later. Elmo Hudson is talking about his 17-year battle with General Motors in his new book, Boxer of the Year, which recounts what he says was job discrimination and a brutal assault by a racist co-worker.
- Majority of Global Muslims Wish for Peace, Well-Being and Family over Wealth and Success for Eid, Western Union Study Finds
- American Forum Op-ed by NC business leader on Bush-era tax cuts
- New Report Finds Students of Color Are Being Shortchanged: Schools Spend $334 More on White Students than on Students of Color
- The Benefits of Butterflies: the Healing Powers of a beautiful creature Airlie Garden’s Butterfly House provides tranquility for visitors in all walks of life
- Latina Leader Marisa Salcines to Fuel the Advancement of U.S. Latino Professionals as Center for Hispanic Leadership Atlanta Chapter President