When I quit my job with the post office to start a building maintenance company that specialized in big public buildings, I knew I would have to be good. Better than the big companies that were already doing it. What I didn’t know almost killed my compnay: I needed bonding and working capital and was told it was impossible for me to get it because I was a new business and had no credit. But I found it. And I thought this information might be useful to other minority entrepreneurs.
- Unemployment for African Americans and Latinos projected to stay very high through 2012
- True story shows how adolescent overcame obstacles, overwhelming odds to live successful life
- Whitney Houston's Death May Be A Mystery For Weeks
- Whitney Houston Was Found in Hotel Bath, Coroner Confirms
- Five Ways to Advance Your Small Business Using Business Intelligence