It is important during this holiday season that you and I rededicate our passion for the family. Family is important for the survival of this nation in general and this is particularly true for the black race. Strong families make dynamic churches, thriving communities, better schools, and a greater nation.
Drawing on the latest national data, a new report concludes that marriage is in trouble among so-called "Middle Americans," defined as the 58 percent of adults who have a high school diploma and possibly some post-secondary education, but
A new study by a University of Kansas sociologist shows that U.S. employers
fail to pay Asian American men as much as similarly qualified white men.
"The most striking result is that native-born Asian Americans -
When he first walked through the doors of a Project Homeless Connect event at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, Henry Belton had been on the streets for more than a decade. For much of that time he had been addicted to crack cocaine and alcohol.
Holiday shopping is overwhelming - especially for parents and caregivers of children with special needs. Yet, with a few smart shopping tips, fulfilling holiday gift lists can be a breeze.
USC Marshall School of Business Professor shows how to overcome the “I-Should-Have-Saids”
Newswise — Your boss says, “We don’t see you as having leadership potential,” or your colleague interrupts you AGAIN in the morning meeting. How are you to respond?
Online shoppers can protect their identities and financial account numbers by following five safety tips this holiday season, says Gary Warner, international cyber-crime consultant and director of research in computer forensics ...
- The Acumen Fund: Changing How the World Addresses Poverty
- Congress Must Act, or It Will Be Bleak Holiday for Millions
- Women – Stay in Control: Women and Long-Term Care Planning
- Black Prosecutors Are Changing The Criminal Justice System
- TECHNOLOGY: Visions of Tech Toys Dance in Their Heads…
- TIPS: Prepping for Exams and Acing Those Finals
- Election Day Robocall: Attorney General Files Suit for $168 Million Penalty Claim