Career And Education
An Interview is the best opportunity you will have to gather information and market yourself to a prospective employer. Invest a few minutes in reviewing these tips for a successful interview outcome.
You want more great teachers, the kind that demonstrably raise student achievement, the kind students remember years after finishing school?
In the last few decades, different programs have arisen out of a profound, virtually universal frustration with the dysfunction of our justice system. What distinguishes restorative justice from all these programs is that it is not a program.
DURHAM – The Department of Public Health Education at North Carolina Central University will host a lecture and book-signing with award-winning author Harriet A. Washington, on Oct. 6 at 5 p.m., in the H.M. Michaux, Jr. School of Education Auditorium. Washington is the author of Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present, which examines the long history of medical experiments involving American blacks. The book has earned several awards, including the National Book Critics Circle Award for Nonfiction, the PEN/Oakland Award, the American Library Association Black Caucus BCALA Nonfiction Award and the Gustavus Meyers Award.
- U.S. District Court for NJ Grants NAACP Motion for Summary Judgment Against N. Hudson Fire & Rescue
- More Satisfied at Work with Higher Level of Emotional Intelligence
- In Parent-Teacher Conferences, It’s Often Not About the Student
- Nonprofits a Surprising Bright Spot in National Jobs Picture
- Essential Tips for College Campus Living
- Developing a Workplace Team Where Everyone’s a Leader