Career And Education
Denver, CO --(PR.com)-- The Language School, a World Languages School with locations throughout Colorado, has published Inglés: Fácil y Divertido Básico Nivel 1: Fundaciones, a beginners level textbook geared towards teaching English to native Spanish speakers.
By Dick Resch - Kids have just headed back to school. Unfortunately, many of them may be greeted by worn-out desks and broken chairs. More than three-quarters of U.S. schools are in need of repairs.
The “A Book That Shaped Me” Library of Congress National Book Festival Summer Writing Contest, a program that asks rising 5th and 6th graders to reflect on a book that has made a personal impact in their lives, has announced its 2013 winners.
When Patrick McKnight was incarcerated in 2006, he soon began to realize the things in his outside life that he had taken for granted. Especially his relationship with his children. Stuck in a jail that didn’t allow visits from children under the age of eighteen, McKnight didn’t see his own for nearly three years. During his time, he wrote a book inspired by what he learned firsthand about parental love.
- 2013 Xerox Scholarship Program To Give Away $10,000 Scholarships To Minority Students
- Trouble at the Workplace
- New Technology Helps Graduates' Chances in the Job Market
- Lean in to Leaning In: Reach Highest Levels of the Workplace
- Can March on Washington’s Unity be Duplicated?
- Teen Mentors Inspire Healthier Choices in Younger Children
- Improving Literacy and Math: Two Programs with Potentially Positive Effects
- What to Watch Out for When Donating to Charity
- Five Teamwork Strategies to Prevail Over Any Challenge