Career And Education
A new study by a University of Kansas sociologist shows that U.S. employers
fail to pay Asian American men as much as similarly qualified white men.
"The most striking result is that native-born Asian Americans -
USC Marshall School of Business Professor shows how to overcome the “I-Should-Have-Saids”
Newswise — Your boss says, “We don’t see you as having leadership potential,” or your colleague interrupts you AGAIN in the morning meeting. How are you to respond?
With exams just a few weeks away, time is ticking for students as they prepare for their finals. Reed Hilton-Eddy, a learning strategist at Ryerson University’s Learning Success Centre, offers these helpful strategies to help students manage exam anxiety and study effectively so they can pass their finals with flying colours:
University faculty and academic administrators must consider the differing needs of underrepresented minority graduate students to attract them into academic careers, according to a recent report sponsored by the California Community College Collaborative (C4) at the University of California (UC), Riverside.
An Interview is the best opportunity you will have to gather information and market yourself to a prospective employer. Invest a few minutes in reviewing these tips for a successful interview outcome.
You want more great teachers, the kind that demonstrably raise student achievement, the kind students remember years after finishing school?
In the last few decades, different programs have arisen out of a profound, virtually universal frustration with the dysfunction of our justice system. What distinguishes restorative justice from all these programs is that it is not a program.
- A History of American Medical Apartheid Comes to NCCU
- U.S. District Court for NJ Grants NAACP Motion for Summary Judgment Against N. Hudson Fire & Rescue
- More Satisfied at Work with Higher Level of Emotional Intelligence
- In Parent-Teacher Conferences, It’s Often Not About the Student
- Nonprofits a Surprising Bright Spot in National Jobs Picture
- Essential Tips for College Campus Living
- Developing a Workplace Team Where Everyone’s a Leader
- Tools That Assess Bias in Standardized Tests Are Flawed
- Journey to Success: Mentors Coach Young Black Men