Health and Spirit
Last week, in The People’s Clinic, we discussed the many ways health is defined, for individuals, families and communities. Knowledge about your health and your community’s health is essential, but what is the next step in turning this knowledge into action? Making health changes, whether in our personal or family life, or in our communities, requires us to know how to advocate on all these levels.
Are Blacks Seen as Brainwashed? History points to reasons why ethnic group is loyal to liberal candidates
In 1932 there was a sharp realignment in the way people voted in this country, when most African Americans voted the Republican ticket.
You are not alone! Nielsen’s latest comprehensive report Women of Tomorrow: a Study of Women around the World confirms women around the globe are feeling pressure like never before and are stressed! Nielsen is known for its measurement capabilities and for analyzing consumer behavior and trends in media, online, mobile and more around the globe.
- Students Assemble Care Packages for Nurses in Iraq, Afghanistan
- Blood Pressure Drug Shows Some Muscle
- Early Treatment with Antiretroviral Therapy Prevents HIV Transmission
- Creativity is an Upside to ADHD
- The Mercy of Eternity: A Memoir of Depression and Grace
- DiabetesSisters’ National Conference Addresses Unique Challenges of Women with Diabetes April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Raleigh, NC