Health and Spirit
Parents who believe that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder makes their kids more creative got a little more scientific support recently.
Winston-Salem, N.C. – As he struggled for decades with a depression that often left him despondent, Eric Wilson never thought to get a second opinion.
DiabetesSisters’ National Conference Addresses Unique Challenges of Women with Diabetes April 29 - May 1, 2011 in Raleigh, NC
Married people may think they communicate well with their partners, but psychologists have found that they don't always convey messages to their loved ones as well as they think — and in some cases, the spouses communicate no better than strangers.
ACLU Files Commutation Petition On Behalf Of Man Serving Unjust Prison Sentence For Non-Violent Crime
NEW YORK The American Civil Liberties Union and the Los Angeles-based law firm Caldwell Leslie and Proctor, PC today asked President Obama to commute the remaining sentence of Kenneth J. Lumpkin, a father of four serving the 15th year of an unjust 20-year prison sentence for a non-violent offense.
- Martin Luther King Day of Service
- African-American Baptist Mission Collaboration Increases Donation to Habitat for Humanity to $1 Million to Help Haiti Earthquake Relief
- Tucson Area Chaplains, Ministries and Churches Unite
- Choice Hotels & The Steve Harvey Morning Show Search for a Star
- GDN Music Feature: James Fortune and FIYA to Release 'I Believe: Live'
- Conference of National Black Churches Moving Forward to Improve the Lives