We can’t create a better world if we haven’t yet imagined it. How much better then, if we are able to touch such a world, experience it directly, even live in it—if only to a partial degree and for a brief moment. This is the idea behind “prefigurative interventions,” actions that not only work to stop the next dumb thing the bad guys are up to, but also enact in the here and now the world we actually want to live in.
- Strolling Down the Beauty Aisles
- Letter to the Editor: Sponsors of House Bill 944
- Turning the Clock Back on Voting Rights
- Boycott Donald Trump! A Plea To Advertisers To Pull Sponsorship
- American Forum Op-ed by NC business leader on Bush-era tax cuts
- What's With All the Groupon (GRPN) Investor Hatred: A solid investment for our times