Do you have a story that deserves complete coverage from your newsroom? From now until October 12th, we’re looking for subjects and stories that ought to be covered from every angle—top to bottom, start to finish, end to end.
Salt Lake Community College has launched an internship program to help connect students with a range of educational opportunities. The program is focused on providing students with internships in the Washington, D.C. area, but are not limited to political internships. Students select internships that align with their area of study; the College helps to facilitate the process of securing the internships.
Collaborating Women's Organizations – Serving Over One Million – Pledge Support For Agenda's "Four for 4" Call-to-Action
As the 2012 campaigns head into the final weeks, The Black Women's Agenda, Inc. (BWA) announced an ambitious initiative to get out the vote that will be powered by the members of 18 National Collaborating Women's Organizations. "Four for 4" – Four People, Four Votes, Four Years and Foresight – will engage the members of participating sororities, civic and faith-based groups in raising awareness, educating voters and ensuring that at least four people, including themselves, vote on Election Day.
"Lead Her: Consciously. Courageously. Uniquely," a day of workshops for girls and women, will be presented by Coastal Carolina University’s Women in Philanthropy and Leadership on Saturday, Nov. 3, at Wheelwright Auditorium from 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Two Fayetteville State University Student Teams Finalists in UNC Social Business Competition: One Team Wins 2nd Place
- NCCU Recognized on List of “Military-Friendly Schools”
- Faith in God Missionaries Feeding the Children in a Small Town in Panama
- Dr. Satcher Warns States to Expand Access to Dental Care for Poor Children
- African-American Consumers: Still Vital, Still Growing 2012 Report