More than 10,000 baby boomers will turn 65 each day during the next two decades, says AARP, the nation's leading organization on elder issues. The generation that grew up with changes in social mores, music, and more now faces a particularly challenging time to leave the workplace.
Married people may think they communicate well with their partners, but psychologists have found that they don't always convey messages to their loved ones as well as they think — and in some cases, the spouses communicate no better than strangers.
- Kenneth Lumpkin Victim Of Discriminatory Sentencing Disparity Between Crack And Powder Cocaine
- Martin Luther King Day of Service
- African-American Baptist Mission Collaboration Increases Donation to Habitat for Humanity to $1 Million to Help Haiti Earthquake Relief
- Some Colleges Flunking Fair Admissions Test
- NCDOT Public-Private Partnership Pilot Meets first Milestone
- Feds Mean Business: U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade on Kilpatrick Indictments, Christine Beatty and More
- Arizona Immigration Law Hurts Arizona’s Pocketbook
- GDN Music Feature: James Fortune and FIYA to Release 'I Believe: Live'