Get the latest edition of GDN in an easy to read and download Adobe PDF version. We provide this service free of charge to or dedicated readers and supporters. We are coming together, all groups, all minorities, to only support companies that find value in supporting disenfranchised communities. Please help us keep this service free by supporting our advertisers.
The Million Father March 2013 is Dedicated to the Safety of All Children and to the Young Victims of Newtown, Connecticut
Here is an unusual reason for hosting the Million Father March 2013 at your school or in your community. When fathers and men are at schools, children feel safer. When fathers and men are at schools, teachers feel safer. When fathers and men are at schools, students are better behaved. When fathers and men are at schools, those who might want to do harm to children or disrupt education usually stay away. Almost no incidents of violence ever occur or are reported on the first day at schools that participate in the Million Father March.
Graduation Ceremony Celebrates 150 College Bound Young Black Men From Around The San Francisco Bay Area
- Moment for Action on Climate Change
- From Fatherless to Fatherhood: What Makes A Man A Father?
- Spiritual Commentary: Take It To Heart
- Black Pastors to Members: Be Aware and Beware Zimmerman Verdict
- The State of Black Men
- Wilmington Resident Launches National School Safety Movement
- National Protests of Zimmerman Verdict Reach Fever Pitch
- Download the week of July 11, 2013